Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photo Reflection


Reflective Process:
Firstly I took photos of the things that I found ascetically pleasing. I then looked at what I had and tried to see it they would fit into different elements, I also tried to go for a more abstract approach. For line I used he wire of the birdcage, but also how the light eliminated shadows on the wall that created more lines. Then for other shots I tried a more obvious approach like with color of my tattoo I liked how brightly colored it was and how the light played off each color and how it created harmony. I tried to center each subject for exampled for texture I did my dogs nose up close so the texture was the subject of the photo. I also wanted to make some of them more subtle like the balance and rhythm and balance I really liked to play off the colors for the rhythm and how the foreground and the background had similar elements that tied the photo together, and with the balance I liked making it an asymmetrical balance because it made it more unique. 

3 comments:

  1. I really liked looking at all of your pictures. I think they each captured the element/principle you were envisioning. I really like your picture for "space." The lighting and angle really made the picture look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of your pictures, my favorite was the texture picture that you used of your dogs nose, it was a really good idea. I thought your pattern picture was also a really good idea. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cupcake photo. I like how the colors in this picture blend in with each other and come together really nice. This one is one of my favorites, I also like how it pops out from the rest of the pictures.It says a lot about color. You are very thoughtful with your elements and the pictures you took were awesome.

    ReplyDelete