Saturday, May 11, 2013

Movie Review


11.For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
-       From the critic movie I learned that critics help people see and become interested in music, movies, art, tv ect. Their job is to give knowledge and background perspective on a work.
-       From the second movie about Pollock I learned that critics could have conflicting views based on the time period, the political statement and even the current culture they live in.
2. Do the videos relate to the creation of your Art Criticism project? If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
- I think the critic movie will help me understand how to look at a work and better understand it, also I feel it will help me give better feed back.
- Think It helps because it can make you understand more why peoples views on different art differs from maybe your own. Also it gives a better understanding that people are not always going to like all of your art.
3. What is your opinion of the films? Do they add depth to understanding of art criticism?
- Yes and no. I don’t really think readers should take too much consideration of a critics point of view because in the end it’s just an opinion, and something they might not like for whatever reason someone may love and think its genius  

No comments:

Post a Comment