Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reflection on Exhibit

Blog Reflection Submission Requirements:

Answer the Following Questions:

1. Which projects did you review?I reviewed "The Beauty in the Darkness" by Mary McDonough


2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?
I thought that the works that she picked were all unique and interesting, and that her perspective was great on what she thought the subject matters were for each work.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?
trying to figure out if all the works looked like they fit with one another, because when using mixed medias it's hard to say if they do or don't. I just thought about if I could see them placed side by side at a gallery.

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?
I feel okay about it, its a learning process.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?
Sure, I'd like to know about what they thought of my exhibit.


6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?
I would rate my work a 9. I think I did well at picking out the best works and stating why I liked them, I also gave feed back on what didn't work so well.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?
yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment