Thursday, May 16, 2013

Self Portrait


1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces?
I thought that they were all unique takes on themselves.
2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I really wanted to try to see what I could come up with through magazine clippings.
3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
i faced finding the right size pieces, but then I decided I wanted to make it look really abstract.
4. How does this piece represent you?
I feel that it shows assets and weakness's like everyone. I think that the fact that its not any where near perfect represents me.
5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
Color, balance.
6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Kinda I found it difficult.
7. What do you think of your final artwork?
I think it looks very abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment