Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blog Reviews


1.     Hyperlink the Blogs you reviewed into your Blog
-http://explorationsintoart.blogspot.com/
-http://arendasl01.blogspot.com/
2. When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elements and principles in the images?
- Yes I feel each of these girls took unique and interesting images for each element. I really enjoyed that they had multiple elements going on in each photo. For example in Rebecca’s Blog she had an image of pattern of stained glass windows that incorporated line color as well as pattern.
3. When looking at Project #2: Where there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Where the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
-There weren’t any of the same images, but of the same artist. Kelly Richardson’s work was mentioned in one of the blogs and as well as my own and we both had similar response to Kelly’s work.
4. Where there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
-I really liked the pick of Two girls at the Farm. I found this work really interesting and I missed it when I went to the Albright, but I thought it was interesting that these girls were on a commune, and it made me want to know more about the subjects and the artist.
5.What do you think about he process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
-I thought it was really cool to look through what others did, and what they felt connected too. I also thought it was valuable to see how others view the world and how they develop a connection with Art. I feel like it gives me a larger perspective on Art and elements of art.
6. Check your Blog and read comments posted by your Peers. Do you find their comments helpful?
- I definitely found the comments to be really nice and helpful. I thought it was interesting that people had the same connections to certain works as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment